12.14.2011

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Soul Kissed

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Title: Soul Kissed
Author: Courtney Cole
Summary (from Goodreads) 
Question:  When your mother is a powerful witch and your father is a soul-sucking vampire, what does that make you?

Answer:  Cursed.

With all the beauty and charm of a Siren, but cursed as a blood-sucking succubus, Empusa longs for love and a normal life.  Neither of these can ever be hers, because the only thing she brings to anyone she loves is death.

Em lingers in the mortal world, hiding from her father and existing in a lonely life.  Until she meets Brennan.  With golden hair and a radiant smile, he captures her heart and awakens it from slumber. 

But Brennan is more than he seems.  And in a relationship where life itself hangs in the balance, is love ever really enough?
Add it to your TBR list on goodreads here!!!!

The reason I am waiting for this book is because I am in love with Courtney Cole!  I read her Bloodstone Saga books (It's on my favorites list on my blog ;) btw), and I know this book is going to be just as Epic! There is actually a SUPER AWESOME TOUR going on for The Bloodstone Saga, so don't miss your opportunity to dive into this AMAZING series! HERE are the details! and let me know if y'all go enter!!!

Did you read this^^^^ to hear about the GIVEAWAY going on???
What are you "Waiting on"this week?

12 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!! I need to start reading her books!! The cover is also soo pretty!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good! [: Thanks for sharing, I had never heard of it before.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soul Kissed sounds absolutely wonderful! Eek...must...read!

    Thanks for sharing =D

    My pick this week: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday36.html

    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I've seen this cover! It looks amazing! I like the sounds of the book! Great choice, Tess! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so interesting! Great pick!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for spotlighting me, Tess. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is by far one of the most beautiful covers I've had the pleasure of encountering. SERIOUSLY. LOVE.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! This one sounds i nteresting. Beautiful cover.

    I also love your blog header. I love trees/forests/pathways too. You can probably tell from my blog header. Hence why I love the Road Not Taken by Robert Frost.

    Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-8-and-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh....a book that I want after reading the blurb. Great pick. I'm totally in love with this book.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my god this sounds awesome! Really interesting too watch & Vamp why haven't I seen this before. Eek. Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh awesome I'll have to add this one to my list, thanks for stopping by the blog & sharing!
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this definitely sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete