6.06.2013

Secret for a Song tour









Secret for a Song  by S.K. Falls
Publication date: June 3rd, 2013 
Genre: NA Coming-of-Age

Synopsis:

Saylor Grayson makes herself sick. Literally.

She ate her first needle when she was seven. Now, at nineteen, she’s been kicked out of college for poisoning herself with laxatives. The shrinks call it Munchausen Syndrome. All Saylor knows is that when she’s ill, her normally distant mother pays attention and the doctors and nurses make her feel special.Then she meets Drew Dean, the leader of a local support group for those with terminal diseases. When he mistakes her for a new member, Saylor knows she should correct him. But she can’t bring herself to, not after she’s welcomed into a new circle of friends. Friends who, like Drew, all have illnesses ready to claim their independence or their lives For the first time, Saylor finds out what it feels like to be in love, to have friends who genuinely care about her. But secrets have a way of revealing themselves. What will happen when Saylor’s is out?


Where to Buy: Amazon


This book tackles a topic that some might find difficult to deal with. I thought the topic was good and the author approached it an appropriate way. I enjoyed watching the characters grow and change. Over all it was a good book but again the topic is something that could offend people.





AUTHOR BIO
Adriana Ryan is the pen name of writer S.K. Falls.

A huge fan of spooky stuff and shoes, I enjoy alternately hitting up the outlet malls and historic graveyards in Charleston, SC where I live and imbibe coffee. My husband and two small children seem not to mind when I hastily scribble novel lines on stray limbs in the absence of notepads.

Since no writer’s biography is complete without mention of her menagerie of animals, you should know I have one dog that doubles as a footstool, a second that functions as a vacuum cleaner, and a cat that ensures I never forget that my hands are, first and foremost, for pouring cat food.

Author Links:



2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. Adding it to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your honest review, Alexandra. If you haven't already, I would sooo appreciate a review on Amazon as well. It might help other readers take a chance on Saylor. :D I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete