I'm so glad y'all are on here to be on this book tour with us! Welcome to the first review of the book, but first here is the Summary! Also, I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog this week! Click HERE for details.
A summary of the book:
Where rules are meant to be broken
Anissa is constantly on the run from the police and can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Secrets are meant to be kept
Until Anissa hides Florence in her bedroom and her mother finds out. There's only one thing left to do: Send her to Juvenile Cop Camp to erase all of her crimes.
And everything isn't what it seems
There's only one problem: Anissa is innocent.
Since there are a lot of review blog stops on the tour, I decided to make my review a little different! I hope you enjoy!
10 Things I Liked About Iwishacana/Acanawishi
1. The male lead (Florence) was hot and sarcastic, while at the same time sweet and caring.
2. Larissa's made up words were fun!
3. I still dont know how to pronounce Iwishacana/Acanawishi :D the mystery of it all!
4. It is not your typical female lead! REFRESHING
5. Parts of the book reminded me of Cadet Kelly the coolest disney channel movie ever!
6. Iwishacana was a fun new world! It was different and unique, and interesting to explore.
7. Romance that left me wanting more! (did I mention yet that Florence was yummy)
8. The love/hate relationship between Florence and Anissa is whimsical.
9. I loved the playful rivalry between the characters, and their challenges for each other :D
10. I liked how everything tied off in the end! Satisfaction ;)