10.25.2012

Indie Blogs

Here is the promised list of book blog reviewers that accept Indie or Self-Published books!  This list is mostly for authors so that you have a list of about 45 blogs, but also for bloggers so that we can help in networking and promoting each others blogs!  (I'm still working on the blog roll but it will be up soon!)

Britt Reads Indie
SupaGurl Books
Insightful Minds
Give it to Cupcake
Read-A-holicZ
booksbooks&morebooks
Book-Marks the Spot
The Reading Fish
White's Nights
Little Hyuts
A Tale of Many Reviews
A Tale of Many Book Reviews
Lor's Indigo Lodge
My Miscellaneous Bookshelf
b00k r3vi3ws
Incandescent Enchantments
fuonlyknew
Reviewing What I'm Reading
Joie de Lire
Booklove101
Living a Goddess Life
Pinkindle Reads & Reviews
Wholly Books
Paper Cuts
Geekgirlreviews
Paperbook Princess
Books Mystify
Jess resides here
Somewhere Between The Pages
Bitsy Bling Books
Sarah Elizabeth's Bookshelf
Books Live Forever
Lizzy's Dark Fiction
Abbey Ann's Bookland
Oops! I Read A Book Again
Books Down My Pillow
Life Long Learning by VS
I Talk Books!
She's Got Books on Her Mind
Book Blogger Mom
Mom in Love with Fiction
Pinky Just Listen
Ren's Rambles
Novel Nerd
GingerRead Reviews
For The Love Of Film And Novels
Turning the Pages
Writings, Musings and Other Such Nonsense
JD's Leisure Zone
L.Leander's Reviews and interviews
The Indie Ebook Review Site
Book Loving Mom
Whispers At Moonlight
Reading and Things
Books of Amber
Icy Cold Reads

of course Indie books are accepted right here at My Pathway to Books  (I just added 3 reviewers to my blog so I can take on more requests :D)

If you're not on this list but would like to be please fill out this form!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! New follower and just filled out the form to be added to this list. Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and I will definitely get you on there!

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I'm a new follower via Book Blogs. I'm having a giveaway right now if you'd like to enter. Either way, I'd love for you to stop by and visit! :)

    MaMa's Book Corner Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Tess, thank you so much for this amazing list! You. Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tess. This is really useful. Really appreciate your effort
    Love
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete