7.27.2011

MiSsIoN

Goal
 to read as many Indie Author paranormal romance books as possible before school starts!
Dates
July 1, 2011-Aug. 17, 2011
How It All Started
well I have this really cool device...it's called a kindle and everyone should have one...anyway I was bored the weekend of July 4th so I was browsing through Amazon trying to find some entertainment and I came across this book...Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams...it was only .99 so why not? rite?...well i got really hooked and after I finished the book I started snooping around trying to figure out when the next book was coming out and I found out that there was this almost whole community of authors that wrote the same kind of books...some of them were even writing a short story novel...The Glassheart Chronicles...so I decided to start reading all of the books that were going to be included in the chronicles...even though it was eight authors that doesn't necessarily mean eight books...because then all of these books ended up being series...and it's not like once you start the 1st book you can not read the next...so have i bit off more than I can chew? I guess that's how it became a mission!!!!
Books I Have Read
Nicole Williams
  • Eternal Eden
  • Fallen Eden
 Addison Moore
  • Ethereal
  • Tremble
  • Burn
B.B. Alston and Quinteria Ramey
  • Grey Eyes
  • Brown Eyes
Currently Reading
Courtney Cole
  • Every Last Kiss
To Be Read
Fisher Amelie
  • The Understorey    
Amy Jones
  • Soul Quest
Wren Emerson
  • I Wish...
Tiffany King
  • Meant To Be
M. Leighton

I think that covers them all except the fact that once I read one of those books listed there will be others that I want to read by those authors or a sequel...so that list will probably double...can i do this?

1 comment: