7.31.2011

Fated

Author: Courtney Cole
Summary (from Goodreads)
Seventeen-year old Macy Lockhart thought she had it all figured out. 
As a Keeper in the ancient organization, the Order of the Moirae, she literally holds fate in her hands. She lives over and over in lives that end tragically; all to further the good of mankind as she does her part to control destiny. 
But there’s one lesson that she hasn’t learned well enough. Nothing is ever what it seems. 
Startling new revelations about her identity surface and Macy realizes that she’s more important than she ever imagined. 
As she struggles to grasp her new reality, everyone she loves is threatened. Is she strong enough to save them all?

My Review :)
okay so now It is July 31st which means 17 more days until the end of my MISSION/when school starts...I have now finished Fated by Courtney Cole and the second book of The Bloodstone Series...and this will be my second blog review from my Mission...here goes nothing...okay so first of all I have got to say that Fated is a WORTHY sequel to Every Last Kiss...I was worried that with the plot of the 1st book and the beginning of Fated that is was just going to be a repeat of the first book in the series...oh boy was I wrong!...this book blew my mind and the writing is so genius...she kept me guessing the whole book...very much like Every Last Kiss which made me change my mind about books with settings in the past...Fated changed my mind about Greek Mythology...my sophmore lit teacher made us read the most dreadful Greek Mythology book for summer reading and I hated every minute of it, but now I almost feel like I would love it...kinda wish I would've read this book first...she brings the mythology to life while keeping the facts in it...just thinking about the book just blows my mind and your going to have to read it to know what I am talking about...ALSO I can't believe it ended like that...OH MY GOODNESS I NEED for the 3rd book to come out right now...I HAVE to know what happens!!! oh 3rd book of the Bloodstone Series please come out soooon...b4 I die of anticipation...ok so here are a few of my favorite quotes from the book...i would give you the page numbers, but I read it off of my AWESOME KINDLE in which there are none...here are the quotes..."This was too much craziness for any one person to handle without ice cream" and "Courage is not being fearless- it is created by overcoming your fears"...there is one goofy and one series (if that's what you want to call it) quote...i loved the first one cause well first of all in the situation she is in it's comic relief and also who hasn't been there when ice cream or  chocolate is needed...and i loved the second one because of the TRUTH that was in it...anyway so to wrap everything up...I hope everyone reads the book it was great...and I got to go read because I have a little while to go before completion of my Mission...happy reading

5 Stars

3 comments:

  1. I seriously need to go and get these books, your reviews are making me want to read them soooo bad! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tess. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. It really makes me happy to hear when someone says that my books made history or ancient mythology interesting to them. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I will finish this series, I will finish this series....one day lol

    ReplyDelete