12.29.2011

Holiday Read-A-Thon


Join me in the 12 hr. Holiday read-a-thon hosted by theautumnreview and Tiffany King (author of The Saving Angles Series)!!!!


My Read-A-Thon Books
Existence by Abbi Glines
Catalyst by Shelly Crane
The Reaping by M. Leighton
Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase




My cousin is visiting me from California, and even though she is not much of a reader, she is joining me!


Her goal is to finish P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
(I might force her hand in some other books, but lets keep that a secret ;)) 


I hope I can read for 12 hrs! It's going to be quite a challenge with our family Christmas party tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! So glad you can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many did you do again I didnt even get one done lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wаѕ vеry pleаsed to dіscover this gгеat sіte.
    I neеd to to thank уou foг your time foг this particularly fantastic rеad!
    ! I definitely loѵed every little bіt of it and ӏ have you saѵed to
    fav tο check out nеω stuff
    on your ωеb site.

    My webρage; blog network

    ReplyDelete