11.06.2011

In My Mailbox {1}

I went to Barnes and Noble and spent about an hour picking books to buy with the $50 gift card my Meme (grandmother) gave me!!!  I haven't been in a bookstore in FOREVER since I got my Kindle because it is much cheaper.  I was feeling a little sick at the prices, but quickly got over it when I remembered it was free for me.  After all of the careful decision making this is what I ended up with...what do yall think?

Along for the Ride-Sarah Dessen
Matched-Ally Condie
Anna and the French Kiss-Stephanie Perkins
Carrier of the Mark-Leigh Fallon
Hush Hush-Becca Fitzpatrick
If I Stay-Gayle Forman

4 comments:

  1. Eeeep Hush, Hush and Matched are sooo goood!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Been hearing good things about Anna and The French Kiss. Good mailbox.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matched!! :D I want to read that really bad.. =X Also Anna and the French Kiss is amazing!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great haul! Anna is Soooo cute I hope you like it as much as I did!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete