2.06.2012

Indie Author Month

Indie Author Month is hosted by Lovely Lit!
I decided to participate because I just LOVE Indie authors and love the idea that we are dedicating this month to celebrate them! 

Lovely Lit is hosting a bunch of Read-a-thons this month and a lot of other really awesome things so go check them out!!! I will be over there a lot! 

My Indie Recommendations 

Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie [ Review | Goodreads ]
Significance by Shelly Crane [ Review | Goodreads ]
Saving Angles Series by Tiffany King [ Review | Goodreads ]
The Childe by C.A. Kunz [ Review | Goodreads ]
Blood Like Poison by M. Leighton  [ Review | Goodreads ]
Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole  [ Review | Goodreads ]
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines [ Review | Goodreads ]



3 comments:

  1. I love Indies too! I'll have to check all the Indies that I don't already know out!


    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomesauce! Thanks for the post! Im Def going to check out your recommendations! And good luck in the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete