2.26.2012

Review Copy Cleanup


Celine from Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea are hosting this amazing idea.  We are reading as many review copy books as we can in March!  I really need this because I guess my blog just recently became legit enough to get review requests from authors and I accepted a ton because I didn't think about the fact that more would be coming so now I pretty much have a mound!  I mean just look at my recent IMMs!!!  So I'm going to use this as an opportunity to make that mound get smaller so I can eventually read some books that I bought without feeling guilty for ignoring all my review books!

2 comments:

  1. I might do this too! Great idea :) I'm a new follower, I love your blog! I would love if you could follow me back! Thanks :)

    http://booksterreviews-cliona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete